About the Coalition To Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
- Our mission is to end child sexual abuse through preventative education that provides parents and guardians with knowledge and tools to empower and protect their children from victimization.
- The coalition develops and provides age appropriate books, games and tools for parents and guardians to help educate and empower their children to protect themselves from being sexually abused.
- We offer trainings to parents, schools and organizations to make them feel confident in their approach to stopping sexual abuse.
Founding Board Members:
- CEO- Alisha Hawthorne Martinez, LCSW; Executive Director Second Chance Counseling in Farmington
- Dr. Susan Miller- Psy.D UNM Department of Pediatrics and Executive Director of UNM Child Abuse Prevention Partnership.
- Sheryl Saavedra, JD Family Law Attorney.
- Chairman-Tony Pino, Former Director of Coronado Children’s Center.
Contact Tony Pino at firstname.lastname@example.org or Alisha Hawthorne-Martinez at email@example.com
The Coalition to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse “CPCSA” is an Albuquerque, NM based 501-c3 nonprofit status through fiscal sponsorship agency, Capacity Builders Inc.